Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Friday, January 8, 2010

ugh!

i really only deal with one painfull thing at a time overly well.

Becayse of this i am not dealing well at the moment.

My abdomen is really very swollen, so that is painfull to have anything touching it or moving at all.

I have a cold so it seems every mucel and bone in my body hurts and is acheing.

I have hickups that are really hurting with the whole swollen and looking preggers thing.

I feel exausted even though i got 13hours of sleep (broken up but still).

And my nose wont stop running. There is a good thing about the nose though, it seems to suggest the whole body acheing might be because of a cold and not something elce messing with me so it should clear up shortly i can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment