Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

You never know how strong you are


I've always liked both variations of this quote "you never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice there is" and "you don't know how strong you are until you don't have a choice" The first one i likely slightly more but when i handed over the sharpie i totally drew a blank on the quote. I don't feel I'm in the situation of being super strong, life has shown me i am much stronger than i thought in some ways but not as much as this quote implies. Never the less i wanted to do some quote that i felt a connection too or had meaning to me, and this fit. I also fear that if my body continues on the path it is on of one issue after another this quote will have that much more meaning to me. I hope i don't have cancer, and i hope this upcoming lumpectomy doesn't alter how my chest looks too much (yes i know I'm overweight, but that could change with diet eventually, a maimed boob... stays maimed). As i was having photos taken anyways i thought i would do at least one sort-of "awareness" image/quote that would have meaning to others besides me.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the photos when Stacey is able to share them with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment