Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pain Mapping DIY

I love the world of the internet and super easy printable
here there and everywhere but its annoying how often i go to find one and either it doesn't exist or the person made one close to what i want but either way to large/poorly designed to it wastes a ton of paper or is missing important parts.

This is the case when i tried to hunt down a good pain mapping printable. So now i make my own, getting input from other chronic pain peeps to make it as universal as possible, than go back to my mockup and alter as needed. This is my temp mockup of the pain map (not the printable) that will be altered tonight.

When all said and done i will have an easy to use PDF printable that i can share and others can use.

Sometimes knowing certain computer programs really helps with a chronic pain life.

No comments:

Post a Comment