Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas might still be okay!

Aright,

I have personal "good news" and bad news haha.

Good news is now that I did the math today it appears that although I will have my period on Christmas it should show up days before Christmas eve day (our Christmas with Scott’s family) and Christmas and boxing day (our time with my family).

This math only could be figured out today though, seeing as my period came early.

Today it came. Although my cycle is longer than most women now, and much longer than my natural cycle, it wasn’t as long this time as it generally is while on my experimental drug. That drug is Centchroman, and since I am now stuck on my back today I should post about it. Anyways though my point is my cycle on that drug is generally 33 days. Today marked only 30 though. This is still a great improvement over my natural cycle of 24-26days and an impressive jump from what my cycle was only a 4years ago of 16-19 days.

So, yay I won’t necessarily feel like crap on Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment