Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I HATE MY BLADDER

so i been trying this new med to help with bladder issues

update so far USELESS.

worst eppisode in about a month, right this moment.

UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHG

i HATE by inners. i say inners because althought its just bladder really bad right now pain is starting to get worse and is due to spike with period tomorrow or friday.

Also if i did the math right my next really bad pain spell / crippling period will start on christmas eve... fucking joy.

i love chirstmas, way to very likely fuck it up body.

No comments:

Post a Comment