Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lets do the Math

33-(10+5)= 18

So for the last year i have been on a drug i found out about online, thats not FDA aproved but is used as birthcontrol in India. I personaly dont trust it to keep me from being a mommy but i was on it for its side effect of a longer cycle.

Before i started the medication i has a 22-25 day cycle and in that cycle there was one week to ten days of pre-period pain and crazy pms, then there was 5-9days of heavy bleeding. However after i started this medication i think even my first cycle my cycle jumped to 30-33days, and after time my bleeding days shrunk to 3-5days.

Well, now the one doctor that my mom thinks might be able to do some problem solving for us (and my very cpmplicated case) says he wont touch my case and nore would any other doctor at least not while i on this medication.

For this reason i must get off the medication and go from a longer cycle that i always knew when to expect almost to a shorter cycle with more days bleeding and no idea when my period will come.

For your info the medication i was on is named Centchroman.

No comments:

Post a Comment