Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waiting

I am Waiting for my period at the moment

- My Chest is so tender that the weight of a hoody is painfull if i move the wrong way.
- My abdomen is so swollen and tender that it was rather tricky to get my socks on.
- My cravings are so nasty that are growsing even me out.
- I have what feels like stiff mucles all over neck, sholders, back, lower back and hips, but i think most of it is from likely being in pain while sleeping and moving around so much.
- My back is having megga back cramps but i am putting off pain meds for now.
- My hair is greecy because i havent been able to shower since i havent been able to stand up long enough, while i didnt have more important things to do.
- My face is one huge breakout that started before my cravings but is continueing likely because of my chocolate pigging out.
- I want to see if my package came in the mail yet but who much i am hobbiling while walking i am not willing to do right now in daylight while i will likely run into multible neighbours.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks hun, i was about to ask how you are doing but i watch your blog i just havent been keeping up with any blogs lately so will try to read some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bad enough you have to go through it. You don't really need the 'heads up' that its on its way. Thinking of you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone, whats worse i think is although i always have a heads up for 10days before (increase on my normal daily pain) this cycle it was such an increase in symptoms this day last week i thought i might be getting my period or the next day, and i still dont have it though currently i am on max pain meds so you know its comming soon haha.

    ReplyDelete