Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st day of Endometriosis awarness month

Today is the first day of endometriosis awareness month, and tomorrow is yellow shirt day to show your support for all the women in your life who are suffering from endometriosis.

I had brilliant plans to get out and buy a yellow shirt to then put iron on writing about endometriosis either Sunday or Monday. However Sunday I came down with the flu, started feeling really weird after we ate dinner, it calmed down as we went to bed but apparently not for long since about 2hours later I woke up feeling really nauseated and then proceeded to puke out everything in my stomach. As to not bug S more than hearing me puke at midnight, smelling up the room by doing so and in the midst of it all waking him up when he needed to work in the morning I headed downstairs. Later I learned I had in fact puked up everything when my body decided to continue trying to make me throw up and there was nothing left to come out.

Now Being Tuesday it makes it tricky to get out and get a yellow shirt but perhaps if I am not out and about tomorrow anyways it’s not that it matters.

I am feeling better today now that I can keep some carful things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment