Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

List starts now

For about a year i've thought perhaps it would be good to keep a list of things that happen. By the I mean things that shouldn't really happen or don't happen to others or wouldn't happen to me likely if you took away the issues that showed up a couple years ago really strong.

Perhaps it would help doctors understand more, but mostly I think I myself should know/remember the issues that come up this way an try to find the funny side of it all.

 That said the list has to be split into two parts "brain goof" vs "body goof" that said some items will fall in between, some will be so embarrassing I rather not list them on here as I know I haven't exactly made this blog anonymous but I shall try to because I know I'm not the only one with these issues an well some can almost be funny if you look at ten the right way haha.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete