Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

oh dear

Tomorrow is Christmas. Lets see whats on the menu this moment:

  • throat feels raw/sore
  • Non stop back spasms
  • twitchy
  • exhausted
  • Headache / lights bothering me
  • Cramping
  • Bladder acting up
  • Super Bloated/swollen abdomen
  • Breasts still swollen an tender
  • Have my period
  • joints sore, hips hurting badly

... Yep the car ride to christmas should be fun... not to mention Christmas itself.
Please something let up

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete