Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh Nausea

oh nausea, how i hate you.

this whole teeth clenching, hair tied up in a bun, unable do anything but lay down level is getting rather old this afternoon.

I am to warm, or i am to cold this too is not helping with nausea.

Perhaps a high cal chocolate milk thats in the fridge MIGHT help, but i cant get there because of the NAUSEA! awsome. really it is.

Hopefully my sweetheart is home soon and can tell me of his day, he could be a great distraction from how i feel.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog.That sounds like a very bad disease. Does it get on your intestines also. I am sorry that you can't go to school or do the things you want to do, I can certainly relate to nausea. oh how I hate it. You don't feel like doing anything except laying in bed. I will keep you in my prayers.

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can get on intestines, as of yet it is not on mine. Though it is/has been in places (i have had th such as abdominal walls (front/back/sides), uterus, overies, falopian tubes, bladder, vagina, cul de sac, its good times haha.

    ReplyDelete