Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

new home, hope to explore

We moved to Fergus Ontario now over a week ago.

The weather the first week here made me think i had moved to england, however the weather has aparently been the same in guelph also. Rain off and on every day, changes within the hour.
So first week i couldnt get out to explore the days i did feel better (though they were limited)

This week so far i have been feeling extreamly rough.
I have high hopes for tomorrow however, even if it means max demerol i am going to try to get out into my new town and explore.

The pain doctor has officialy given up as of a week and a half ago, but in our parting he told me to go back to using demerol to control daily pain (it doesnt, it gives me times when i am in less pain, but i save those times generaly for worst parts of day.. meaning in pain all times and even bad pain alot) but also gave me samples and a perscription (for if i found it effective at all) to try Ralivia, a slow releice pain killer that is to be taken daily. I am finding it helps, though leaving me still in pain, it does help. Though today i was very much reminded how much it helps when i woke up in pain to the point i couldnt move, not even to shut the bedroom window that was the cause of my freezing in bed. Shortly after i draged myself downstairs, and took demerol to be able to cope at all, i reolized ihad forgotten to take my daily Ralivia pill the night before so this extra pain was lack of Ralive being in my system.

Tomorrow though, as i said i hope to get out for a walk or a bike ride. Will try to find camera before i go so i can document my adventure. This is all of course only if i can sleep anytime soon, and with being on max demerol, that could take some time.

heres hopeing for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment