Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Friday, July 31, 2009

I am getting frustrated by life.
I am trying to start up an etsy account so thats good.

But other things are starting to worry me, i am bringing scott down i fear.

this weekend is the bbq, tomorrow if all goes as planned. lets all hope i am acturaly feeling good!

then sunday mornign early we drive to lindsay, and help do some sorting with parents of my late grandmothers house.

i should try to move, and tidy the entire living room and the kitchen some, since my always having a mess apprently really bugs scott.

tomorrow will be the first time since i am on my new meds (unable to drink) that i will be around multiple people drinking, and likely more then one beer each. that should be fun.. really.

now to clean as much as i can. lets hope its knowtesed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope today is/was a good day and you're able to enjoy yourself at the BBQ. I'm so sorry that your pain is so bad -- I'm glad the long-lasting meds help, but I know what you mean about timing when they wear off. No words of wisdom here, but lots of empathy.

    ReplyDelete