Search This Blog

I live in chronic pain. The reason for my pain, is Endometriosis. I was diagnosed through surgery when I was 17. I have decided to have this blog, so that those in my life can get a peek into my day to day issues that affect my life in every way.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

no adventure today

So this compleatly connects to my last post.
i doubt i will get to explore today, i was awake untill 9am, slept untill 11am and have been up since. Scott gets home at 4pm i beleive today, meaning very little time to explore.

Add to the fact that i HURT... i am not moving.
I was avoiding pain pills, but it looks GREAT outside, and theres so much i want to do.
So i took a pill and will see if it helps.

Besides my pain preventing me from acomplishing anything usefull, the weather outside is begging me to explore and the worst part.... *drumb roll*
i still havent really met the neighbours, and i need to.... on the one side i can see the young girl is outside, so likely the mom, or dad is around and so it would be a great time to be out and about and try to meet them. But now even if i do start feeling good enough on meds to go out, i dont wana meet them while on demerol since i wont rember anything usefull they might tell me, and am far more likely to say something dumb.

i am frustrated, on the positive is i got the dishwasher running... and i can barly hear it. oh i heart my stainless steal dishwasher.

okay... 3 or so hours later, that internet is finaly back. i can now post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment